Saturday 24 November 2018

My book is out today, Fancy That


And so, my new short story, Fancy That, is available as an eBook on Amazon NOW!

I'm exceptionally happy with how it turned out and here is the blurb for it:


Was there life outside my little box?

Tom and Pat have known each for over fifty years but only been friends for three when someone (or something) comes into their life and changes everything.

A charming short story for Christmas and beyond about friendship, hope... and a dog called Zelda.

From the author of Cara Ward’s Weighting to Live series.


It is available worldwide on Amazon and for the UK link, click (here) and for the US link, click (here).

I am now taking a few days completely off, which is very rare for me and oddly, a little difficult as you well know if you've ever read this blog that I struggle to find balance, but I shall be back soon with more word counts, samey blog posts and waffle.

Until next time,
Cara x

No comments:

Post a Comment