Monday 18 April 2016

Celebrating the return of an old favourite (obsession)

Judith McNaught is back in my life and I couldn't be happier about it. After working so much recently, I decided to treat myself to a couple of books that I have wanted for ages! One is a book I have already read (and loved AND blogged about here) and the other is a JUDITH MCNAUGHT BOOK I HAVEN'T READ!

I repeat, IT'S A JUDITH MCNAUGHT BOOK I HAVEN'T READ!!

I think it's time to see the books, don't you?


I bought them both from The Book Depository here. What I love about the website is that they offer free worldwide delivery regardless of how much you spend ... and the fact you are able to get different editions of the same book that you might not be able to find so easily is pretty great too.

I went for the US 10th anniversary edition of On Writing : A Memoir of the Craft (link to buy it here) because ... cover.
The price is worth it for the spine alone.

I just love the design of the Double Standards cover - it definitely doesn't scream 'I'M A ROMANCE NOVEL!' Buy it here.
Not a bare torso in sight!

Reading is such a pleasure and something I haven't been able to do for a while (I still have no idea what has become of the ridiculously hot couple in their bloody cabin that I have been reading about since LAST YEAR) but I am pushing myself to make the time each day to read. If I want to be a writer, I think it's important I read as much as possible. Basically this is short for LET ME READ THE MCNAUGHT, PRONTO.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment