Friday 26 August 2016

An uncomplicated blog post

It's been another GREAT writing week. My one hour a day rule that I talked about in my last post is working out so well, it makes me want to keep writing each day because I love it so much. Now the pressure is off, I have remembered just how much I love to write so here is the breakdown for the last week:

Saturday 20th August 2016 
I wrote 1,538 words on the way home from Mum's on a rickety old bus then a stuffy tube and I loved every minute of it.
Sunday 21st August 2016
Because of a lack of time, I started writing at 11p.m. I thought about leaving it for the day but I was itching to write so before I got too tired, I managed 692 words over about 35/40 minutes.
Monday 22nd August 2016 
Knowing I was going to be out for the entire day and wouldn't get another opportunity to write, I set my alarm an hour earlier and wrote 1,687 words! I wrote for about 1 hour 20 minutes because I got carried away and made myself late. FABULOUS!
Tuesday 23rd August 2016 
I wrote 873 words and even though I was absolutely exhausted after an extremely full on few days, I still loved it.
Wednesday 24th August 2016 
1,143 words.
Thursday 25th August 2016 
1,180 words.
Friday 26th August 2016 
975 words.

So there you have it! It's 12.30p.m. at the moment and even though I have a lot to do today, I find myself desperate to write more ... and read a Judith McNaught book. YES.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment