Monday 11 May 2015

My New Obsession: The font RAGE ... I should probably also mention that I have a new book out.

Move over the novelette, I have a new obsession and that is the font RAGE ... and it seems ever so appropriate for MY BRAND NEW SHORT STORY THAT IS AVAILABLE TO BUY ON AMAZON AS AN EBOOK NOW!

Here is the cover for it that showcases my new love (the font RAGE):


And here is a rather vague blurb for CIRCLE:

Saving someone’s life isn't always the right thing to do. 

A short story in 5000 words from the author of the WEIGHTING TO LIVE series.

Want some good news?

IT IS TOTALLY FREE TODAY!  (*Regular price 99p)

CIRCLE is very different from WEIGHTING TO LIVE and I hope you enjoy it. A suspenseful thriller (well I hope it is anyway) that is definitely out of my comfort zone but I had so much fun writing it.

I thought it might also be interesting to include the picture to the left which was my first idea for the front cover. I think I made the right choice to go with the one above but I am rather fond of this one too. Both covers were made completely on Paint (where my obsession for the font RAGE started).

You can get CIRCLE here (UK Link) here (US Link) and at all other Amazons around the world!

Also, on an unrelated note, I have a little FYI to add instead of making yet another blog post about it: I think the cover saga might be over. They are DONE (I think...).

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment