Sunday 1 March 2015

The Day Has Come!

Yes, after a few delays with formatting etc, I am now a self-published author with Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing!

It's been crazy trying to navigate my way around the world of formatting/editing/self-publishing to-do's but I think I have everything sorted (I hope).

So without further ado, here is the cover of my book:
Ooo ah!!
To find out what Elizabeth the First has to do with a coconut, you will have to buy the book I'm afraid. It's called Weighting To Live and here is the brief (and pretty vague) blurb for it:

If you like cats, hot men, food, family drama, ridiculous people, humour and romance, you might just enjoy this small tale at a little under 52,000 words about one girl’s battle to change her life in the midst of the illness of her beloved grandmother, a miserable boss, a crazy family, weight battles, inner demons, a lack of self-belief and a bit of trichotillomania (hair pulling) thrown in. She really is weighting to live. 

I am really proud of how it turned out and hope you all like it.

You can buy it *here* (UK Amazon link) and *here* (US Amazon link) plus at all the other Amazons around this beautiful world!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment