Friday 28 August 2015

If you see a suspicious-looking girl loitering around the countryside...

...it's probably me.

I have been doing very well. I look like my old self and feel better than I have ever done as I've learnt so much through this crazy 2+ years. I am still not doing much (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING) with regards to writing and reading but I think it's more important that I live while I can - take every day as it comes. I apologise that this blog (and my twitter tbh) is me basically saying repeatedly 'I feel well! I'm so happy' but it's how I feel. Your health is the most precious thing you hold and to have it, is everything. Life can be bogged down with so many unnecessary dramas and before this, I never took the time to realise just how important it really is.

– END OF MONOLOGUE –

Yesterday I saw my best friend after nearly 26 months. It was fabulous and strange and lovely. All week in the UK the rain had pretty much taken centre stage but yesterday, the entire day was sunny and warm. We talked and laughed and now he has gone, I am so confused it actually happened. I thought I would also add a little photo of a couple of presents he gave me - one being, quite possibly, the most beautiful book I have ever seen and a DVD of a documentary I have wanted to watch FOR. EVER. A larger group of my friends are coming to visit me in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait. Feeling lucky basically.

You can buy the book GRACE on Amazon (here).

I am still sticking to eating healthily and exercising and I really do feel great. I now get excited about spinach.

That's all for today as I'm now off to have a long walk before a dinner that involves, you guessed it, spinach. SCORE! Oh what a fun blog post this has been...

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment