Wednesday 7 October 2015

Coming out ... so to speak

It's official, I have graduated from Jane Seymour TV movies to full-on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

I regret nothing.

I have just come back from a weekend away in London seeing my friends - I am still well and seem to be even better than I was before. It's hard to tell whether the healthy diet is helping but I think it might be! What I am going through is still relatively new so there is little information out there and it's difficult at times guessing what will happen from day to day. But I suppose all of us only have today in the first place and nothing is a guarantee ... I will stop along that corny vein before I get out of control (like all my posts from the last two months tbh).

The most underwhelming photo of
Golders Hill Park ever taken.
At the weekend, I also started telling my friends that I have been writing as the only person who knew up until then was my mother and my best friend who only found out two weeks ago! Most of my friends that I told seemed to be completely unsurprised by this, which was nice. It would have been awkward if they looked troubled by the news and said something along the lines of 'Well that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. What were you thinking?!?!' I spent Saturday night with my friends doing karaoke then the following day, walking around London; including a trip to Golders Hill Park which was perfect as the weather was warm and sunny with the trees all turning to gold.

Penguin Clothbound Classics.
TOTAL. BOOK. LUST.

I then went to Waterstones and lusted after some classics <<<<

In preparation for NaNoWriMo this November, I have been slowly getting back into work mode and writing a plethora of to do lists and organising my life before I reread the original manuscript probably early next week. The more I think about the task in front of me, the more excited I become. I will let you know how I am getting on next week sometime and if there is not much to report on that front, I will tell you all about Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.



Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment