Saturday 31 October 2015

On the eve of NaNoWriMo...

...I am writing this little post...

Picture representing my emotions at present.
I have never been so scared and excited in equal measure about something I want very much. Excited because I am passionate about the idea and the world I have created, but scared that it will all go wrong, which could (SO) easily happen.

I have BIG goals for NaNoWriMo this year and am looking to finish around the same time I did last year (on the 15th November) or maybe even earlier. I am totally prepared and the dreaded 8 page long document I needed to work out is COMPLETELY sorted and has even grown an entire page - it is now filled with lines and plot changes and little ideas to add in that I hope will give the book real life.

I will probably be writing weekly updates of my progress but this could change to daily - we'll see how I get on.

Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I find it immensely appropriate that NaNoWriMo falls the day after this holiday.

I am off to pray to the writing gods to ask that they are kind to me this November...

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment