Friday 18 December 2015

What's the opposite of productive?

Are the covers finished yet? No (lol).

Have you tweeted more like you said you would? No.

Have you read or written anything recently? No.

Have you done any book marketing like you said you would? No.

Are you excited for Christmas? HELL YES!


As you can maybe tell from my answers above, it's not been the most productive of times but I feel I should mention that I have been working at 2 different jobs and there has literally been no time for anything else. Today, I only have the one job to do, hence the blog post. Now that I am well, I have made sure I am busy constantly - I think I am trying to make up for lost time. In the new year I will only have the one job and now that I have settled in, there is nothing holding me back. I have decided next year is all about my career so I will actually be making my writing, and everything that goes along with it, a priority.

This will be my last post before Christmas so to anyone who has read my blog, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment