Wednesday 2 December 2015

A well overdue life update

Life has been absolutely M-A-D for the past few weeks .... but in a wonderful way. I still can't get over the fact that this time last year I was housebound and had only written a first draft of WEIGHTING TO LIVE. So much has changed since then and I feel like my old self again - pre-illness and everything - but hopefully I am a better person for what I have been through.

I feel like I am finally settling in - it's been hard trying to balance everything but now I am getting into a routine, I can really get on. The job and place I am living in in London couldn't be more perfect and means I can dedicate a lot of my time from next week to writing and promoting my books. I will be back next week with plans for the foreseeable future - it's all looking rather awesome.

As I feel like this post has been immensely dull, I shall throw in the name Judith McNaught to cheer it up a bit.

Better?

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment