Wednesday 4 November 2015

NaNoWriMo is NaNO!

After yesterday's indulgent post, I got an email that changed everything. I will not go into it yet but I will say that I won't be able to continue with NaNoWriMo this year. It's for a wonderful reason though, I assure you.

Honestly, there is part of me that feels relieved in a way - I wouldn't be writing with my heart in it and would be rushing to get it done asap which inevitably would show in what I produced. I am SO passionate about my story and just want to give it the best chance I can. I adore NaNoWriMo and will definitely be doing it in the future, I just think with what is going on in my life, it would be madness to try and do it. I am also dealing with a bad cold as well so it feels like everything is telling me to just stop.

I am going to take it easy for the next couple of days to try and get back to full health then I am going to have a what can only be described as a CRAZY month. I mean, with all that being said, plans could change. Whatever happens though, November is going to be a VERY interesting month and a story in itself.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment