Sunday 15 November 2015

Happy Blog Birthday to me!

Today my little blog turns 1 years old! I hope you have enjoyed it. I can't believe I have actually kept it going for a whole year.
I tried...

This time last year:
- I was housebound.
- I had only just completed a first draft of WEIGHTING TO LIVE.
- I had no idea when I would get better.

Today:
- I am preparing to move to London tomorrow!!
- I have self-published not only WEIGHTING TO LIVE, but CHANGES: A SHORT STORY COLLECTION, SIXTEEN MONTHS & CIRCLE, a short story.
- For now, I am better and couldn't be happier.

In the last year I have changed in so many ways for the better and have worked harder than I ever have in my life. It's been hard at times but so worth it to get to this point and I am very excited about what the next year will bring.

I also wanted to quickly mention a couple of other things:

  • My heart is breaking for the people of Paris. It's just tragic and senseless and makes me realise even more how precious life is and to make every minute count. 
  • My posts have been a little strange recently but once I am settled, they will be back to normal and all about the writing ... and Judith McNaught.
  • I have deleted my Lily Divine Instagram account as I am looking to concentrate more on Twitter etc. 

And lastly, a quick book recommendation: Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith (do I even need to mention it's really J. K. Rowling?). It's the third book in the Cormoran Strike series and my favourite one so far! I am very excited for book 4 and if you haven't already started this series, I highly recommend it.

Until next time (I'M ONE YEAR OLD!).

No comments:

Post a Comment