Friday 6 November 2015

We're going through changes

I mentioned in my last blog post that I received an email that changed everything. Well I might as well tell you now that the email was an offer TO MOVE BACK TO LONDON! I made that sound like it was some random email that I should probably transfer to my junk mail STAT but it is to do with the 5 a.m. wake-up call I wrote about on my day 1 NaNoWriMo blog post here.

I obviously accepted and move the week after next. I couldn't be more excited but I am still in denial that I won't be living with my mum any more *breaks down*

For the foreseeable future I will be working on trying to make the books I have already self-published more visible and hopefully get more sales. That is going to take a lot of work but seeing as I am going to be living on my own, I would say finding enough money to eat is a pretty big incentive...

I will be blogging about how I get on in this (unrealistic) endeavour and fingers crossed this story has a happy ending. Sigh.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment