Tuesday 3 November 2015

The NaNo low-down: DAY 3


WORD COUNT FOR THE DAY: 350

I am really struggling today. My body feels like hell and my head is a mixture of frustration and panic. I want to write desperately but the stuff that's coming out isn't great because I just don't feel up to it. I said yesterday that I was going to write only when I felt better but I completely ignored this rule and just ploughed on regardless. By 11 a.m. I started crying tears of futility. I am trying not to let it get through to me but it is. I know in a couple of days I will look back on how I am reacting and realise how ridiculous I am behaving. I know I am being completely irrational.

So from this moment I have put myself on a self-imposed writing BAN and will only be back when I feel better.

Sorry this was indulgently bleak. I promise to be back soon a little brighter and ready to write.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment