Saturday 11 April 2015

CH-CH-CHANGES!

^ There is no other title appropriate for this post, I'm sorry (not sorry) ^

It's official, CHANGES: A SHORT STORY COLLECTION is available to buy worldwide as an eBook on Amazon! To read all about the book's journey click (here) and (here).


Curious what the cover looks like?  Well here it is!



As you may have so rightly guessed, the (very) random pictures represent each of the stories and when you read them, you'll understand how (Ooo). The cover is by my fabulous mum with the black pen and writing by me.

Each short story concentrates on a character which appeared in my first book WEIGHTING TO LIVE. Here is the mini blurb about it:

Four short stories.  Four people whose lives are about to change. 
This is a companion to Lily Divine’s debut novel WEIGHTING TO LIVE focusing on four characters from the book. They are standalone stories but it is advised that you read WEIGHTING TO LIVE first as there are spoilers. 
The four short stories are: 
Father Says (Mary Rose) 
The New ‘Kid’ in Town ('Italian' aunt) 
The Girl with Green Eyes (Scottish cousin) 
Miss April in August (April) 

I just adored writing them all and it was fabulous to revisit certain characters I loved writing about in the first book. I have priced it for now at 99p and to buy CHANGES: A SHORT STORY COLLECTION click here (UK) and here (US) plus it's also available at all other Amazons around the world!

It's been what can only be described as a full-on week and I'm definitely feeling the effects of it now (stiff hands anyone? Or a self-induced cold perhaps?) so I'm taking the rest of the weekend off.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment