Tuesday 28 April 2015

Just one novelette-o, give it to me

^ I cannot take credit for the title of this post - all Mother Divine's work - but I was so excited about it that it's been waiting as a draft for weeks (and I mean weeks). Busted. ^


Yes, my new book is available and it's the same one I talked about here.

I'm not going to make a song and dance about it, I'll just show you the cover instead:



It is the final instalment in my WEIGHTING TO LIVE series. A novelette (still my favourite word) standing at 12,042 words (first draft 14,371 words).

I loved writing about these characters and shall be sad to say goodbye to them (for a while at least...) but I suppose it's out with the old and in with the new - I ALREADY HAVE WITHDRAWALS!

You can buy it as an eBook here (UK Link) here (US Link) and at all Amazons around the world!

I am taking some time off from writing to catch up on some reading, get away from the computer to save my poor battered eyes and to think about what to do next for the best - I have a couple of ways I could go, it's just deciding which route to follow.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment